Civetta Therapeutics is recruiting an experienced human resources generalist for a part-time, contract opportunity with their growing company!
Located in Cambridge, MA, Civetta is developing novel therapeutics through the targeting of beta-propeller domain proteins. The company is building on its mission to develop a first-class team of talented, dedicated individuals who can share in their vision and passion to discover groundbreaking new drugs to treat some of the most difficult diseases, including cancer. If you are an accomplished life sciences human resources professional who can bring significant energy, passion, and expertise to the team, we welcome the opportunity to consider you for this position.
Our focus is on talented professionals who are excited to contribute to building the organization and can handle all of the necessary tactical aspects of an HR function in addition to partnering with leadership to help drive Civetta’s committed and passionate culture. This is a full generalist role inclusive of organizational strategy and planning, full cycle recruiting, employee relations, compensation, benefits, payroll, compliance, development, and more! Ability to work onsite or in a hybrid arrangement will be most preferred.
General qualifications include:
• Bachelor's degree and 10+ years progressive HR experience in fast-paced, high-growth organizations in the biotech/pharma sector, including 3+ years of relevant experience managing benefits and HR systems
• Strong knowledge of HR policies, practices, and current employment laws
• Expertise in organization development and design, engagement, and employee experience
• Deep understanding of employment practices and employee relations in high-growth life science companies with a proven track record for creating and implementing HR initiatives
• Ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
• High-energy professional with demonstrated self-confidence, high integrity, and sensitivity to others
• Desire to be a key part of a high-growth, early-stage biotech company
Civetta Therapeutics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to religion, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, alienage or citizenship status, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters/Staffing Agencies: Recruitment is managed through Civetta Therapeutics’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Civetta, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Civetta Therapeutics can submit their information to email@example.com, and we will contact you if needed.